- from Intuition Pumps and Other Tools for Thinking
- You should attempt to re-express your target's position so clearly, vividly, and fairly that your target says, "Thanks, I wish I'd thought of putting it that way."
- You should list any points of agreement (especially if they are not matters of general or widespread agreement).
- You should mention anything you have learned from your target.
- Only then are you permitted to say so much as a word of rebuttal or criticism.
Thursday, April 9, 2015
Remember that last hot investment case debate you had in your firm? How could you politely address that making it smoother for everybody of the team, which at the end of the day yields a more productive meeting?
Thursday, April 2, 2015
Great to remember what makes people-based businesses thrive.